Tescoma’s digital Gift card is a pre-paid card for private and non-commercial use. The redemption of the digital Gift card is regulated by the following terms:
1. Every single digital Gift card by Tescoma can only be redeemed on our website www.tescomaonline.com.
2. Tescoma’s digital Gift card can only be used for the purchase of all the products being sold on www.tescomaonline.com, except for further digital Gift cards; it can be used for the payment of shipping costs as well.
3. In order to redeem the Gift card, the user must know its activation code.
4. The validity of Tescoma’s digital Gift card is one year starting from the activation (namely the date of purchase).
5. Tescoma’s digital Gift card is one-off and can be redeemed for a minimum purchase amount that’s equal or greater than the card’s value.
6. Should the value of the digital Gift card be not sufficient for the purchase, the missing sum must be payed out choosing one of the accepted payment methods.
7. Tescoma’s digital Gift card cannot be used after its expiry date and cannot be refunded either.
8. Claims concerning Tescoma’s digital Gift card can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter addressed to Tescoma S.p.a., via Traversa Caduti del Lavoro, 3, 25046 Cazzago San Martino (BS) ITALY.
12. Any litigation concerning the redemption of Tescoma’s digital Gift card will be regulated by the Italian laws.