- for orders below € 60,00 shipping cost € 34,90
- for orders from € 60,00 to € 200 shipping cost € 29,90
- Free shipping for orders over € 200,00
The shipping cost does not vary depending on the total amount, weight and volume of goods.
PARCEL NOT COLLECTED
In case of missed collection, after 2 delivery attempts by courier and lacking delivery information, the goods will return to our headquarters. Shipping cost already paid will be withheld from your refund.
ATTENTION: if you returned the goods or requested a replacement of previously ordered goods, the new shipping can be subjected to further customs duty.
In case of rejected/uncollected goods and/or customs duty unpaid, all shipping expenses - those borne by Tescoma for return and initial cost for delivery - will be withheld from the refund.
Goods must necessarily return to our warehouse in Italy in order to start the refund procedure. It might take up to 30 working days for the refund to appear back in your account.
PROCEDURES FOR THE RECEIPT OF PURCHASED GOODS
Following the reception of purchased goods, we recommend you to carefully inspect the products and:
- make sure that the number of products is the same as indicated in the waybill
- report to the courier any visible damages to the external package and sign the parcel as "unchecked "
- report to firstname.lastname@example.org any damages to the goods after unboxing - the notification email must be supplied with pictures clearly showing such damages
- send the notification BY AND NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS from the date of receipt of the parcel
- in case of damage during transport, refunds are made using the same method as the original payment
- disposal of damaged goods must be carried out following prior permission from Tescoma