The customer is entitled to exercise the right of withdrawal by returning the goods and being refunded the amount paid. Should the consumer be unsatisfied in any way with the purchase, she or he can excercise the right of withdrawal, with no need to provide a reason, within 14 days from the date of purchase of the goods (art 54 D.Lgs. 206/2005).
Shipping costs for returned goods will be charged to the Customer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: PROCEDURE
1. Within 14 working days after receiving the goods, by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone, calling +390307751394 from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 6 pm, indicating the order number.
2. Wait for the reply from Tescoma before proceeding to the return of goods, sending the parcel – accurately packed and with the original packaging unopened – with a courier of your choice.
3. Insure the parcel against theft and transport damages at your expenses. Should the product not be insured for the amount indicated in the invoice, in case of damages or loss, Tescoma S.p.a. reserves the right to charge the amount of the damage, withholding it from the redeemable sum.
4. Ship the product to:
Via traversa caduti del lavoro n°3
25046 Cazzago San Martino
Brescia - Italy
The goods must be returned in the original conditions, namely with their original packagings and manuals/instructions of use completing the packaging.
5. Tescoma S.p.a., with reference to art. 56 D.Lgs 206/2005, will refund the goods within 14 days from the reception of the right of withdrawal. The refund could be delayed beyond 14 days until the goods return to Tescoma, or anyway until the consumer proves to have shipped the goods back to Tescoma, whatever option occurs first.
The refund will take place with the same payment method used for the original transaction unless differently agreed; in any case, the consumer will not be charged any further expenses as a consequence of such refund.
The right of withdrawal decays in the following cases:
- the original packaging is missing
- any parts of the product are missing
- the product has damages not due to the shipping
- a sealed product has been unsealed by the consumer